Monday, April 11, 2011

The Mad Conservative

I have to admit waking up Saturday morning and hearing the results of the budget I was to say the least MAD. I guess your could rename me the mad conservative.

After starting with 61 Billion tax cut the Dems whittled the Republicans to 38.5 Billion. They also gave into a Planned Parenthood rider allowing the largest provider of abortions to continue. Funding for Obamacare survived, while riders which included a ban on funding the Czars, aid to Saudi Arabia, and rescinding money on Obama's economic stimulus are still being debated. No riders on the EPA were included.

Here are the main facts.The overall budget is $3.8 trillion, with a deficit of 1.6 trillion, adding to the already$14 trillion deficit. The bare fact $3.8 Billion doesn't even pay for last weeks deficit.

Too little, too late, and barely a dent. and we are supposed to be happy. To say the least I am not a happycamper.

No comments:

Post a Comment