Thursday, April 29, 2010

You Think the Battle is Over But it Ain't

Just when you think things are going to get better sometimes it gets worse. Even though I try to be a positive thinker I also realize there is reality and a real world out there. And right now as much as I want everything to be better it is still not where we want the economy to be or other issues hitting us in the face. And why is it coming all at once? And you try to walk away from it but there are just too many issues going on and even if you go out you run into a friend who brings up the same thing you were trying to avoid. I guess what I am trying to say right now we are in a turning point in our country and there is no way around some issues they just have to be faced. We need to solve immigration. It has gone on too long and now things are bad on the border to where people are being killed. Finance reform needed but how much control over private business do we need? What do we do about Iran and Israel? City's and state governments are at their breaking point and so are we. And of course there is the looming deficit over our heads. And still no jobs to speak of. I am glad we have a God who is still in control and I am still wondering is it because America has wondered away from him and going their own way. I don't know. I just want a future for my children and grandchildren. Marna

No comments:

Post a Comment