Monday, July 5, 2010

President Not Concerned For Unemployed in His Amnesty Speech

Politics is the name of the game with Presidents immigration reform. This is the main agenda of his new reform. Really it is not reform. It's just a HUGE RENEWAL CALL FOR MASSIVE NUMBERS OF WORK PERMITS for foreign workers. Does he even care for the 25 MILLION out of work Americans. And, how this would effect them in need of a job. My son being one of them. Which I can testify to hundreds of resume's we have sent out. There is LITTLE or NO WORK out there. And I have personal proof  of the problem. He doesn't have an immigration reform which in reality would be pretty complicated. Because this problem is complicated. It could be worked out of course if he would get a BIPARTISAN group together and work on it.  Then he really could say I am working on it.  I am getting pretty cranky and I need a vacation. Marna

No comments:

Post a Comment