Saturday, January 8, 2011

Democrats Are Scared of Gov. Mike Huckabee

How do I know this? Recently I was with my representative here in Illinois. He had to go outside for a photo opt and said for me to wait he would come back. I went to visit him because he did not vote for the health care bill. However right now he says he will not cross line to repeal it. As he was gone I talked with his aides and they said  90% of the calls he was receiving were in favor of his vote. We talked for several minutes and I had mentioned that I had been to a Mike Huckabee book signing. What happened next was very unexpected when I said the Governors name they literally jumped back. Believe me, they are afraid of the Gov. and the reason? They know this is someone who has the potential to beat Obama.  I don't know at this time if Huck will run, but it is good to know there is someone they are afraid of.

No comments:

Post a Comment