Sunday, October 24, 2010

Why Is It When Everything Seems To Get Better There Comes Another Twist?.

Life has so many twists and turns, at least my life has. It seems like when everything is getting better you get zonked with another problem. I know people say the Lord doesn't give you  more than you can handle. But sometimes doesn't it feel like there is overload going on? But then I think of someone else's life, like 23% of the sales of homes are from mortgages failing and people loosing their homes and my trials seem small.  And just today I visited a friend who's grandfather is very ill and they are determined not to put him in a nursing home. They are going to do it themselves.  Then I think, maybe a transmission in the car really isn't all that much considering I am in the same house and most of my bills are paid. So you see if you look at other's sometimes your trials really aren't that big. I don't have to pick up everything and leave my home. There is always someone much worse off than you are.  Like the old saying I felt sorry for myself because I had no shoes until I met someone who had no feet. It's all really pretty much how you look at it isn't it. Just something I was thinking about and thought I would share it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment