Tuesday, September 7, 2010

God's Timing is Amazing!

Right now our family is going through a difficult time. With running back and forth to the hospital  there isn't much time for anything. The first night I left the Intensive Care Unit there was a new CD in the car playing. A pastor friend of ours just made this CD and gave it to us a few weeks ago at a pastor's meeting. When I got into the car going home late in the evening it started playing a familiar hymn, "It Will Be Worth It All When We See Christ". This is a song my husband has sang many times at christian functions. It really calmed my nerves and I drove home safely. A coincidence? I don't think so. It was just what I needed and I have continued to play the CD as I am driving back and forth to the hospital. I know somehow God is working everything  according to his will, not mine. Today my husband is going to a Rehab center as he is too weak to receive the next round of treatment for his heart. There have been highs and lows throughout the last week. But God's love remains constant and sure. Thank all of you who are praying for us. The Meyer's

No comments:

Post a Comment