Saturday, June 12, 2010

Republicans Not Happy About Pay for Medicare to Drs.

Dr's will receive less pay from Medicare for Obamacare. President says some Dr's will opt out and seniors will loose their Dr's. I don't know about you. But I do not want to loose my Dr. I have a chronic condition that is very difficult to treat. Changing of medicines causes me a lot of distress. My Dr. and I have worked for years trying to find right medicines to work. I am in a lot of pain and even trying to change medicines causes a lot of problems.  My Dr and I work together very well. If I loose him I literally will be lost.  Why would he want to cause this kind of distress for of all people seniors?  I feel like he is telling me what to do with my life. And it really isn't any of his business. It makes me angry and I just want him to leave me and my family alone.  I am really tired of him and all his crazy ideas. In reality he really hasn't done a lame brained thing for this country except to upset everybody.  There are not many new jobs and now higher taxes are coming. Let's see how many people like his change you can believe in when their taxes shy rocket. And they will, I have already heard of one family's property tax went up a $1,000 dollars from last year. Hold on to your belts, it's going to happen.  Marna

No comments:

Post a Comment