Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mother's Day

One of the best things that ever happened to me was becoming a mother. Especially because I had difficulties with my mother. I wanted a good relationship with my children. It is a very high honor to be a wife and mother. If fact being a wife and mother is the highest thing you will ever do in life. No matter what you achieve in this life, never put your ambitions in front of your spouse or children. I have made this mistake, and it never pays off. Put them first in your life. This can be hard because sometimes you feel pulled from both sides. And don't think I have not been there. I had a job where I put in many hours. But you can still put them first. Never let your children feel your work is more important than them. Some day that job will be gone but you will always have your children. And as you get older it gets better and better, especially on Mother's day when they take care to make sure that you are remembered. This is a win, win. It is a great thing to be a Mother. Marna

No comments:

Post a Comment