Sunday, September 16, 2012

"I wasn't aware When I Gave That Speech That Jack Ryan Was ...There." President Obama

On July 11th, President Obama made a admission to Bob Woodward. I did not know that Jack{Paul} Ryan was in the audience. Which is hard to believe if you have seen the picture, where Ryan is in the front row sitting in front of President Obama. This was when he lambasted the Ryan Budget Plan, and shredded it to pieces in April 2011 in a speech before Wisconsin congressmenn.  He was trying to backtrack to the moment "I'll go ahead and say it-I think that I wasn't aware when I gave the speech that Jack Ryan was going to be sitting right there. I might have modified it so that we would have more negotiations open, because I do think that they felt like we were trying to embarrass him. We made a mistake." Here we see the president in trying to clear up a mistake he makes another one, by using the wrong name.

You might say what is significant about this, I think Obama realizes now that this person, Jack or Paul, Ryan has become an important figure in the Republican party.  So much so that a few weeks later after giving the interview and the mistake was made he became the President's V.P. opponent. Obama I believe is afraid of Paul Ryan. Obama knows he has a person that can cause him to lose the campaign. And now we are hearing calls from Republicans to unleash Ryan and let him do his duty especially after the the 2012 Values Voter Summit Paul Ryan is the key to this election. Here are some remarks from the conference "He sounds presidential", another said he is forceful, persuasive and knowledgeable." Another said in remarks he knows what he is talking about." He also has the ability to win the conservative right, he's a tea partier and most important independents are listening to him and like what they hear.

No matter what you call him, Jack or Paul, Ryan is an effective speaker and may be the one to make the difference in winning the election. After Nov. 6th, I think the President will remember Paul Ryan's name for a long time. Mitt Romney made a great choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment